Why should you become a member?
Joining the Rotherham Conservative Party is an exciting prospect to help us spread our message of rewarding hard work and supporting families. Here are a range of membership benefits:
- Chance to attend Conference,
- Vote in internal Party elections and ballots,
- Influence Party policy by letting us know your views,
- Attend Conservative Policy Forum (CPF) meetings,
- Be a member of a thriving, ambitious and committed party!
Being a member of Rotherham Conservatives means that you have joined the most open and democratic political party in Britain.
Are you eligible?
Any person living in the United Kingdom is eligible to join the Conservative Party. Applicants are not required to be registered voters or UK nationals. There is no upper or lower age limit on membership, although children under the age of 15 cannot be enrolled as full voting members.
If you want more information, please get in touch, email@example.com.